Analytics

English blog

Snufkin - my blog in English

Hello English speakers , My blog is in Polish and it will stay that way. You can use the Google translate widget provided. This said, I have...

5 gru 2020

Snufkin - my blog in English

Hello English speakers,

My blog is in Polish and it will stay that way. You can use the Google translate widget provided. This said, I have decided to run a blog in English as well. The frequency of posts will be somehow less than here, but still I am going to be regular.

In fact I have joined two blog portals. My content is going to be the same in both.

Publish0x

The portal pays both authors and readers, in crypto (ETH, AMPL and a few others coins). Once registered, you will be able to "tip" authors of the posts you read. The best thing is that the tip actually comes from the portal (they earn money displaying ads). Even better, you can decide how much of the tip goes to you and how much to the author. The default is 80% for the author, 20% for the reader.

Most of the blogs there are on cryptocurrencies, but there are other topics as well. My blog is of course travel related and is named "Snufkin". Here's the porfolio, with the last 6 articles shown:

While at Publish0x, you may also get interested in Snufkin's Adventures in the Cryptocurrencies World. Definitely not an expert there, but I do have some useful bits to share.

TravelFeed 

This is a blog devoted to travels. The posts are automatically published in PeakD as well (blogging site based on HIVE blockchain).

Here's my portfolio - Snufkin's blog (as of 5 Dec 2020):



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz